Council Question and Comment Period Exit Survey
- allow comments as well as questions
- helps members of the public to know where they fall on agenda
- give RMOW staff and Council time to prepare responses, resulting in more satisfactory interactions
- focus this engagement opportunity on the business of Council meetings
- enhance planning to make the length of meetings more predictable and transparent
The pilot project will take place from May through October 2023 and the survey will remain open for the duration of the project. In October 2023, Council will assess the adjusted format along with the input from the below survey.
Thank you for your input!
This information is being collected by the Resort Municipality of Whistler (RMOW) under Section 26 (e) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Your personal information will be collected for the purposes of informing and considering the Public Comment and Question Period Pilot Project. The personal information collected includes your first and last name and email address. Your comment(s) or question(s) will be made public at the next Regular Council Meeting and may be included in future reports to Council. By submitting the form, you consent to your personal information being collected by Bang the Table, which stores data on a server located in Canada and provides it to the RMOW. Your personal information will be stored securely by the RMOW and deleted one year after the completion of the project. If you have questions about how your personal information is being collected, used or shared please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.